ORGUES DE PARIS © 2018 Vincent Hildebrandt ACCUEIL D-R
This church was built in 1907.
The organ was built in 2009 by Blumenroeder of
Haguenau, with conservation of the case of the
former organ of Mutin (1907). Its stops were copied
from German originals of the 18th century. It was
primarily constructed for the accompaniment of
the cantatas, which are performed each month in
this church. Its pitch is 415 Hz, and it is tuned in an
uneven Germanic inspired temperament.
The former Mutin organ - already severely altered
by Haerpfer in 1966 - is now in Blumenroeder's
workshop near Strasbourg. Two Mutin stops were
used in the new organ: Flûte and Montre (but
Freddy Eichelberger, Frederic Rivoal, Elisabeth
Geiger and Nicole Gigliotti.
Service with organ